Which Drawing Do You Like Best?
Vote now in NAYGN’s Annual Drawing Contest! Hurry – Voting closes May 5th!
Please Welcome Our Newest Leads!
Cayla Thompson– Professional Development Committee Lead
Umar Faraz– Webinar Lead
Dan Tamarkin– Publications Lead
Other exciting lead positions are still available! Which lead interests you?
Being a Student of the Industry
- Early Registration for the NAYGN/NEA Conference ends May 1st!
- Can’t Make it? We’ll be live-streaming some NAYGN and NEA sessions on Facebook- more to come!
- Already attending? Check out this pre-conference webinar May 4th at 2 PM. It will cover an overview of the events, how to maximize your conference experience, use of the conference app, what to expect, and what to wear this year.
- If you’re attending the conference and in an NAYGN leadership role, please join us on Sunday, May 21st for the following meetings:
- Regional Leads – Sunday 5/21 2:30 PM
- Local Chapter Leads Meeting – Sunday 5/21 3 PM
- Early Registration for the ANS Annual Meeting ends May 12th. This conference runs the week of June 12th in San Francisco and includes an impressive list of speakers, workshops, and technical tours.
- Southeast Regional Conference (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Date: November 28-30th, 2017
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Host Chapter: INPO
- Midwest Regional Conference (Midwest@naygn.org)
- Date: December 2017
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Host Chapter: Point Beach
- Live in Ohio? You need to read SB 128, which creates a Zero Emission Nuclear Resource program to protect nuclear generation. If you support this, legislators need to hear your voice. Please take a moment to visit this action page and tell your legislators and Governor Kasich to help preserve Ohio’s nuclear plants and the thousands of jobs in Ohio that they provide.