Recruiting & Retention Committee Documents
The R&R Focus Initiative establishes a communication vehicle for all NAYGN chapters to stay updated with one another and the Core, and to provide prospective members with exciting incentives to join their local chapters. The R&R Committee will promote the spirit of innovation and help NAYGN members thrive on a shared sense of creativity with these interviews and documents.
- Issue 6 – NAYGN Chapter Focus – Out of This World
- Issue 5 – NAYGN Core Focus – A U.S. Affair
- Issue 4 – NAYGN Chapter Focus – Floating Down the River Bend
- Issue 3 – NAYGN Core Focus – Say Cheese
- Issue 2 – NAYGN Chapter Focus – Point Taken
- Issue 1 – NAYGN Core Focus – Firesides with Felix
These presentations are intended to serve as guidance for NAYGN members participating in recruiting and retention outreach activities for their chapters. If you have any questions or would like to see your presentations featured here, contact Lauren Neuburger (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
- Recruiting Boilerplate Presentation (7-3-14)
- Developed by James Findlay Salter – SCANA
- Five Reasons Why You Should Join YGN – Duke Energy
- Courtesy of Ana Pisani – Duke Energy