The 2014 NAYGN Annual Workshop and Conference, Innovation Generation: Young Professionals Advancing Nuclear Technology, was held May 18-20, 2014 at the Westin Kierland in Scottsdale, AZ.
A total of 391 NAYGN members attended the 2014 conference. In addition to the renowned plenary speakers, who discussed innovation and leadership, conference participants attended specially developed breakouts and interactive activities to reinforce their innovation knowledge and skills.
On the last day of the conference, attendees had three professional development opportunities from which to choose. Participants selected either a southwestern themed team-building activity, technical tour of Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station, or attend the Nuclear Energy Assembly conference.
- 2014 NAYGN Conference Summary Report
- Final agenda and presentations
The 2014 Annual Workshop and Conference would not be possible without the enthusiasm, support, and hours of assistance from the NAYGN members that served on the Professional Development Committee. Listed below are the NAYGN members who were active participants of the 2014 PD Committee, organized by the session content and content manager. If given the opportunity, please be sure to thank these members for dedicating their time to make the 2013 conference a success!
Professional Development Chair: Bobby Ashworth – MPR Associates
- Stephanie Gold* – Bechtel Corp.
- Bristol Hartlage – Curtiss-Wright Flow Control Company
- Julio Adame* – Enertech
- Todd Cervini* – CENG, Calvert Cliffs
- Kathryn Davis* – INPO
- W. Zak Hettel – APS, Palo Verde
- Adam Howell – AREVA
- Abbey Donahue – AREVA TN
- Adam Lineberry* – Bechtel Corp.
- Steve Odell* – Westinghouse
- Ana Pisani-Bracho* – Duke Energy, McGuire
- Amanda Poland – Exelon, Clinton
- Alejandra Villarreal* – Bechtel Corp.
- Julie McClure – Entergy, Grand Gulf
- Parastoo Muse* – GEH
- Alexandra Vazquez* – Duke Energy, S. Harris
- Steve Ward – Student
- Natalie Wood* – Entergy, River Bend
- Aram Zare* – Exelon Corp., LaSalle
* – Designates Session Leads