2018 Career Report
The Benchmarking Committee held a kickoff meeting for development of the 2018 Career Report and survey on August 15th, 2017. The goal of the Career Report is to capture the feedback and perspective from NAYGN members on their careers and the industry as a whole. For reference, please see the 2016 Career Report.
The Benchmarking Committee is responsible for developing the survey, reviewing and analyzing the survey data, and then documenting the results/trends within the report. This report is then utilized by the NAYGN Core and industry executives to obtain a pulse on the industry and to implement strategies based on the data. It also provides an excellent opportunity to share the positives of a career in nuclear with the general public.
If you are interested in joining the team or learning more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Background & Purpose
Since NAYGN’s inception in 1999, the nuclear industry has looked to our organization as the voice of the young generation. Member surveys are conducted to gather input on key issues related to the goals of NAYGN. The goals of NAYGN are to:
- Provide a forum for the Professional Development of its membership.
- Actively participate in Public Information by informing and educating the general population about nuclear science and technology.
- Actively participate in Recruitment and Retention for NAYGN and the Nuclear Industry.
- Contribute to the Knowledge Transfer among generations of nuclear professionals.
- Provide opportunities for members to Network.
The target audience for previous NAYGN surveys has been the NAYGN membership; however, future surveys may expand the target audience, as appropriate.
Past Benchmarking Reports
All past NAYGN benchmarking reports can be found here.
To develop, facilitate, and analyze surveys, and report survey results, upon request of the NAYGN board of directors (NAYGN Core).