- On May 23, a new initiative called The NAYGN Impact was introduced to the attendees at the NAYGN conference in Miami. This initiative was created to complement current industry efforts to improve efficiency while also advocating for nuclear energy facilities to be fully recognized for their value. Learn more about this initiative.
- Please congratulate the following 1st Quarter Excellence Award winners!
- 2nd Quarter Excellence Awards are now open! Nominate someone in your chapter or committee for their exceptional performance, effective leadership, committed service, and enthusiasm. Nominations close July 29th.
- Please welcome our new Public Information Communications Lead, Josh Wheeler!
- Please welcome our new West Regional Lead, Bristol Hartlage!
- Please welcome our new Carolinas Regional Lead, Courtney Tampas!
- Are you good at brainstorming? Do you like designing and coming up with conceptual ideas? Join our post card push day brainstorming webinar July 12th at 2pm EST. 2015 postcard design is shown below
- Want to be a better engineer? Become a Historian of your station! Learn more on the July 19th webinar at 2pm EST.
- A career in nuclear is more than just a job to us! Check out our career survey and be sure to share it with your executives and HR professionals.
- The 2016 Postcard Push Day Design team NEEDS YOU! The design team kickoff meeting is being held via the webinar listed above. Help make a difference with your state and local government by helping to create this year’s postcard. The goal at the end of the meeting is to decide on a new factoid and a general idea of what graphics we want on the card.
- Do you have a suggested industry improvement? You can help deliver the nuclear promise!
- Looking for a different opportunity? Check out our volunteer list!