2020 Career Report
Background & Purpose
Since NAYGN’s inception in 1999, the nuclear industry has looked to our organization as the voice of the young generation. Member surveys are conducted to gather input on key issues related to the goals of NAYGN. The goals of NAYGN are to:
- Provide a forum for the Professional Development of its membership.
- Actively participate in Public Information by informing and educating the general population about nuclear science and technology.
- Actively participate in Recruitment and Retention for NAYGN and the Nuclear Industry.
- Contribute to the Knowledge Transfer among generations of nuclear professionals.
- Provide opportunities for members to Network.
The target audience for previous NAYGN surveys has been the NAYGN membership; however, future surveys may expand the target audience, as appropriate.
Past Benchmarking Reports
All past NAYGN benchmarking reports can be found here.
If you are interested in joining the team or learning more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To develop, facilitate, and analyze surveys, and report survey results, upon request of the NAYGN board of directors (NAYGN Core).
NAYGN Vice President
Want to learn more?
Read about the committee’s roles and responsibilities in the