From your NAYGN Core
- Please welcome your incoming Core officers!
- We’d also like to recognize Steve Bullock who will be serving as interim Communication Chair until the 2019 elections. We look forward to these great candidates taking office May 21!
- Having trouble logging in to naygn.web.zuul.work? Registered but not receiving this newsletter? We hear you, and are working to make things right. Please let us know what you’re seeing. We’re testing site updates right now and promise to get these legacy issues fixed.
Hearing from Our Members
- NAYGN will be hosting a webinar on the ANS Standards Committees Thursday, March 29. You can register here. Want to know more? Ask Webinar chair Umar Faraz.
- NAYGN’s proposed Bylaw changes were passed, removing unused committees and adjusting the Core size to match the number of National Chairs. Thanks to all who voted this year!