- NAYGN Awards Nominations are open! Winners will be announced at the 2014 PD Conference in May. Check out the website for detials on nomiation criteria. Click here to nominate an individual or group. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- February 17-28: Election Time! The 2014 NAYGN Core (Board of Directors) Elections and our annual all-membership reset are right around the corner. This year we will also be voting on proposed changes to our bylaws. Please see https://naygn.org/about-us/positions-needed/ for election information. Get acquainted with the candidates by reading their profiles: https://naygn.org/2014-election/ Questions? Contact email@example.com.
- Registration for the NAYGN Professional Development conference is now open! The conference will be held in Scottsdale, AZ in May 18 – 20, 2014. Click here to register and find out more information!
- Are you interested in getting involved with Government Outreach? We have an exciting leadership opportunity available in the PI Committee for a new Government Outreach lead – please contact Laura Brown for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The Awards Committee is looking for volunteers to help with the 2014 awards process. If you are looking for a way to get more involved with NAYGN, this is an excellent opportunity! For more information, please contact email@example.com.
- Is someone in your local NAYGN chapter making a difference? Do you have great events or activities going on in your NAYGN chapter that are worth sharing? Go Nuke would like to shine the spotlight on you. Send details and pictures to, firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing about your great work.
- Please be informed that registration for IYNC 2014 is now open at http://www.iync.org/. July 6-12 in Buros, Spain, the IYNC agenda is filled with cultural activities, receptions, technical tours and more!