- Please join us for the Meet the Candidates Webinar March 1st at 2pm EST. This webinar will allow members to get familiar with the candidates of the 2016 NAYGN Core Election. Candidates will answer a series of questions about their relationship with and vision for NAYGN. The discussion will be recorded.
- Be sure to register for the Innovation Competition Webinar March 30th at 2pm EST. The purpose of this webinar is to discuss the plans for the 2016 Innovation Competition. This will explain how the competition will work and how everyone can participate.
- Register for the Nuclear Energy Institute’s Nuclear Industry Workforce Webinar on April 12th at 2:30pm EST. This webinar will discuss increased recruitment of younger workers beyond retiree compensation, staffing decreases caused recent nuclear plant closures, and why the industry and government should continue working to improve diverse enrollments.
- Have you registered for the 2016 combined Nuclear Energy Assembly and NAYGN Professional Development Conference in Miami, Florida at the Trump National Doral, May 23rd– 25th? Registration fees increase April 25th.
- 4th Quarter Excellence Awards are now open! Nominate someone in your chapter or committee for their exceptional performance, effective leadership, committed service, and enthusiasm. Nominations close February 29th.
- 2015 Annual Awards are also now open! Nominate an individual for a Future or Founders Award or a chapter for Best Chapter in Region or Knowledge Transfer and Retention. Nominations close February 29th.
- REMINDER: Finalize your commitments for 2016 sponsorship with your executive sponsors as soon as possible!
- The HUB is moving into the Pilot phase! In December, the HUB Steering Committee requested support from industry leaders in identifying participants for the next phase of the project. We are specifically looking for 15 people to help create content, create user/developer guidelines, and test the application. Over the course of 2016, additional pilot participants will be added by private invitation from pilot participants and the steering committee.
- Are you currently enrolled in a nuclear curriculum at an academic institution or have an interest in working in the nuclear sector? Would you like to attend the 2016 Nuclear Energy Assembly in Miami, Florida? If so, apply for a sponsorship.