From your NAYGN Core
- There are few better places to stay abreast of industry issues than ANS’s Young Professionals Congress in Washington, D.C. this October 28th. Here’s a sneak peek at the program. Registration is free for ANS Winter Meeting attendees, and only $50 stand-alone. This is also a regional event for the Atlantic and Northeast regions!
- Does your chapter have big dreams, but a small budget? We want to help – send us your proposal by October 24th for NAYGN’s Innovating Our Impact initiative!
- We’ve launched our website for Marie’s Electric Adventure. Here you’ll find the chapter outreach kit, NAYGN’s press release, and more to help you get the most out of your books.
- Core Public Information Chair Chris Wolfe and her team have shipped out 2,695 postcards in response to your requests. Get ready for October 12th!
- Hurricane Harvey may have hit the energy sector hard, but James Conca reminded Forbes readers that South Texas Project’s nuclear plant powered through the storm and rain – by design.
- NEI’s new #DiscoverNuclear campaign has a lot to offer. If you haven’t checked their website out, you should.