Join NAYGN in making a social media post that supports Nuclear Energy!
Make your post by Oct. 31 using #safecleangreenbright to be considered.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Obtain a copy of the specially designed GIF you can used in your post. This GIF was designed especially for NAYGN to highlight this year’s theme: Safe, Clean, Green, Bright.
- Make a post on the following platforms using #safecleangreenbright:
- Your post can include other things besides the GIF such as a nuclear fact, tagging people like your Congressmen, or using other #s (ex. #NuclearSciWeek).
- Make your post any time before Oct. 31.
- 1st Place: A tablet
- 2nd Pace: A shade tent
- 3rd Place: A cooler
- Posts can be made any time prior to Oct. 31.
- The post with the most interactions (likes + shares) will be the winner. Comments will not be counted as interactions.
- You can make multiple posts, but the contest will be based on a single post. (e.g. An account that makes 3 posts will only have its top post considered. The contest will not be based on the sum of interactions made for all 3 posts.)
- The only platforms that will be considered for the competition are Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to be eligible for prizes. You can post on other platforms, but these posts will not be eligible for prizes. (But who knows, we might #duet that sick TikTok you got in mind! 😉)
- This contest is open to everyone, not just NAYGN members. However, posts made using professional social media accounts (those with more than 1,000 followers) will not be eligible for prizes.
- Posts must use #safecleangreenbright to be eligible for prizes
- If you don’t use the #, NAYGN won’t be able to score your post.
- Winners will be determined by NAYGN, and announced the week of Nov. 1.
INFO FOR NAYGN CHAPTERS:
This event is based on what we used to call Post Card Push Day. Now that we’ve made the switch to social media, we’ve renamed the event to Nuclear is Trending. Social media makes it easier for non-NAYGN members to participate. To encourage participation, we’re doing prizes for the first time! The prizes were determined with NAYGN chapters in mind. The hope is that they will help you host future events. Please send any feedback to email@example.com so that we can improve this event for next year.
Don’t forget to advertise during Nuclear Science Week!
If you have any questions about this contest, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Use the icons below to follow the official NAYGN social media accounts are to see the competition!