Congratulations to the following Future Award Winners who helped make The Hub possible!
- Shonique Miller, Entergy, River Bend
- Gabriel Chavez, Exelon West, Cantera
- Brad Erbes, General Electric
- JP Mayhew, Nuclear Energy Institute
- Sandra Stewart, Energy Northwest
- Rick Way, Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI)
- Justin Lee, Institute of Nuclear Power Operations (INPO)
- Stephen Odell, Westinghouse
- Jeff Forbes
- Melissa Moran
What is The Hub?
The Hub is the result of the first NAYGN innovation competition and has a vision to become an industry-wide knowledge transfer platform that allows every nuclear worker the ability to share and add relevant videos and content for others to access and use. For example, new engineers could learn from videos of subject matter experts explaining operations history and design resolutions of systems and components that would otherwise be lost as undocumented tribal knowledge. This initiative is helping us bridge the knowledge transfer gap in an innovative way and for that the members of The Hub committee will each be recognized with a Future Award.