- Announcing the 2014 NAYGN Drawing Contest Winner: Congratulations to Brooke Banninger of North Coventry Elementary / Exelon East Chapter! We received a record high number of 46,131 votes this year! Thanks to everyone for your support of these finalists and the drawing contest. Second place goes to Izzy Lowe of Bartley Elementary / Callaway Chapter, and Third place to Presley St. Andre of Jefferson Elementary / Fermi Chapter! Honorable mentions go to Sruthi Kannan of Fuller Elementary / Duke Energy Chapter and Amanda Khoury of Penn Beach Elementary / PSEG Chapter. Great job everyone! Click HERE to see the winning posters!
- Call for 2015 NAYGN Officer nominations!! 2015 elections will be held for Vice President, Communications Chair, Public Information Chair, US Affairs Chair and a special election for Treasurer will be conducted. To make a nomination, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for nominations is January 16, 2015.
- The Recruiting and Retention Committee is proud to present its newest initiative to communicate best practices and share creative ideas: the Focus. In the first edition, NAYGN President Felix Meissner discusses leadership, the future of the nuclear industry, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. If you have a recommendation for the next Focus, please contact email@example.com.
- ANS is seeking ways to better serve young professionals who are or have worked for nuclear utilities. If you fall into that category, ANS would appreciate your input by taking a voluntary survey. If you have any questions, please contact Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The NAYGN Awards Committee is looking for Volunteers! We will be working on nominations for the 2015 conference and a new Excellence Award process. If you are looking for ways to get more involved in the organization, this is the perfect opportunity! To learn more or volunteer, contact email@example.com.
Click here to view the NAYGN event calendar and learn more about the below events.
- NAYGN 101 Webinar – January 29, 2015
- Meet the Candidates Webinar – February 11, 2015