- Voice your opinion at the hearings and in comments to the EPA:· To learn more and attend or speak at an EPA public hearing: http://www2.epa.gov/carbon-pollution-standards/forms/public-hearings-clean-power-plan-proposed-rule· To submit a written comment to the EPA: Send an email with the subject line EPA-HQ-OAR-2013-0602.
For more information or questions contact Christine Csizmadia at email@example.com or (202) 352-3489
- Look out for the 2014 Public Information Drawing Contest. This year’s theme and more information will be provided soon!! NAYGN Chapter Leads will be debriefed this month and more information will be provided in the upcoming months. For more information or questions regarding the 2014 Drawing Contest please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have you heard of POSTCARD PUSH DAY or the LOCAL TOWN HALL TAKEOVER Week??? The Public Information Committee will be taking over the months of September and October with events to help each NAYGN Chapter inform local legislators about Nuclear Power. Stay tuned for more information. If you would like to participate in developing these events please email email@example.com.
- The Recruiting and Retention committee has developed a presentation for chapters recruiting among local high schools and colleges. It provides an introduction to nuclear power and career opportunities. Feel free to make it your own by adding chapter or company specific information. Click here to learn more.
- How does your chapter keep in touch? Do you prefer Facebook, Sharepoint, or something totally different? The Recruiting and Retention committee wants to know! Click here to complete a three-minute survey to tell us about your NAYGN communication preferences.
Click here to check out the NAYGN website and learn more about the below events!
2014 Career Report Webinar – Thursday July 24th @ 2pm EDT
- Southeast Regional Conference – August 12 – August 15, 2014
- Atlantic-Northeast Joint Regional Event – August 15 – August 17, 2014
- Public Information Webinar: “School Outreach Lessons Learned” – August 28, 2014