- 16th Annual PI Drawing Contest Is HERE!! This year’s theme is ‘Nuclear Energy for Clear Skies’. The drawing contest due date is November 7th 2014. For more information go to this location !!If you have any questions regarding the 2014 Drawing Contest please email the public information chair at: email@example.com.
- Congratulations to the winners of the photo contest! Click here to view the winning photos.
- The Professional Development Committee Needs Your Conference Stories – If you attended the Annual Workshop in Scottsdale, and would like to write about your experience at the conference and the sessions you attended, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A CALL TO ALL CHAPTERS – Have you heard of POSTCARD PUSH DAY??? The Government Outreach Team is taking over the Month of October to support National Nuclear Science Week. This activity is designed to help each NAYGN Chapter inform local legislation about Nuclear Power through a post card. We need ALL Chapters to participate!!! Send the government outreach chair how many postcards you will need for your chapter to participate. Send this to Chris Wolfe (government outreach lead at email@example.com . For more information please go to: https://naygn.org/committees/public-information/government-outreach/ .
- Nuclear Matters is looking for engagement support on their social media initiatives – take a look at their website and consider connecting with them on Facebook or Twitter
Canadian Nuclear Industry Leadership Program – October 22 – 24. Click here to learn more.
- Offering a half price registration spot for the best “leadership quote” submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 25th.