- Is your chapter ready for National Nuclear Science Week?? October 20th – 24th is right around the corner! Let us know what your chapter has planned at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you need ideas contact our PI team at email@example.com.
- 16th Annual PI Drawing Contest Is HERE!! This year’s theme is ‘Nuclear Energy for Clear Skies’. The drawing contest due date is November 7th 2014. For more information go to this location !!If you have any questions regarding the 2014 Drawing Contest please email the public information chair at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Professional Development Committee Needs Your Conference Stories – If you attended the Annual Workshop in Scottsdale, and would like to write about your experience at the conference and the sessions you attended, send an email to email@example.com.
- Are you on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn? The social media committee is looking for volunteers. Whether you’re a social media guru, looking to get involved with something new, or just have ideas for improvement then contact Monica.Beistline@exeloncorp.com to learn more.
- A CALL TO ALL CHAPTERS – Have you heard of POSTCARD PUSH DAY??? The Government Outreach Team is taking over the Month of October to support National Nuclear Science Week. This activity is designed to help each NAYGN Chapter inform local legislation about Nuclear Power through a post card. We need ALL Chapters to participate!!! Send the government outreach chair how many postcards you will need for your chapter to participate. Send this to Chris Wolfe (government outreach lead at firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information please go to: https://naygn.org/committees/public-information/government-outreach/ .
Canadian Nuclear Industry Leadership Program – October 22 – 24. Click here to learn more.