It’s the last week to VOTE for Vice President, Professional Development Chair, Treasurer, Canadian Affairs Chair, and USA Affairs Chair. Candidate biographies, vision, and NAYGN background can be found on the voting website. If you missed the candidate’s interviews on the Meet the Candidates Webinar, you can view it here. Voting closes TOMMOROW March 25th!
- Be sure to register for the Innovation Competition Webinar March 30th at 2pm EST. The purpose of this webinar is to discuss the plans for the 2016 Innovation Competition. This will explain how the competition will work and how everyone can participate.
- Register for the Nuclear Energy Institute’s Nuclear Industry Workforce Webinar on April 12th at 2:30pm EST. This webinar will discuss increased recruitment of younger workers beyond retiree compensation, staffing decreases caused recent nuclear plant closures, and why the industry and government should continue working to improve diverse enrollments.
- Have you registered for the 2016 combined Nuclear Energy Assembly and NAYGN Professional Development Conference yet? Registration fees increase $100 after April 25th.
- Want to be a better engineer? Become a Historian of your station! Learn more on the July 19th webinar at 2pm EST.
- Please congratulate the following 2015 Best Chapter in Region Award winners!
- The HUB is moving into the Pilot phase! In December, the HUB Steering Committee requested support from industry leaders in identifying participants for the next phase of the project. We are specifically looking for 15 people to help create content, create user/developer guidelines, and test the application. Contact Sandra Stewart if you’re interested in participating.
- Are you currently enrolled at an accredited 2 or 4 year college or university with a GPA of 3.0 or above or know someone who is? Dominion is offering 30 paid internships for the summer of 2017 and $5000 in scholarships! Click here for more info. Deadline is May 2016.