Voting has closed. Please join us in congratulating our new 2016 core members!
- 1st Quarter Excellence Awards are now open! Nominate someone in your chapter or committee for their exceptional performance, effective leadership, committed service, and enthusiasm. Nominations close April 29th.
- If you missed the first Innovation Competition Webinar, you can view it here.
- If you missed the Nuclear Energy Institute’s Nuclear Industry Workforce Webinar, you can view it here.
- Do you have an innovative idea that you’d like to share? Sign up to share your idea at our upcoming Innovation Competition webinar on Wednesday, April 27th, 2016 at 2pm EDT. Anyone is welcome to watch the webinar, but you need to register to pitch your idea. Two finalists from the webinar based competition and two from a separate competition at the Professional Development Conference in Miami will win the opportunity to compete for a pitch-meeting with top nuclear industry executives who will evaluate implementing the idea industry-wide.
- Have you registered for the 2016 combined Nuclear Energy Assembly and NAYGN Professional Development Conference in Miami, Florida yet? Registration fees increase $100 after April 25th.
- If you’re attending the conference and in a leadership role, please join us on Sunday, May 22nd for the following meetings:
- Regional Leads Meeting- 4:00-5:00pm
- Committee Meetings- 5:00-5:30pm
- Local Chapter Leads Meeting- 5:30-6:30pm
- For those of you registered for the conference, be sure to attend the pre-job brief webinar on May 16th that will cover an overview of the events, how to maximize your conference experience, use of the conference app, what to expect, and what to wear this year. It’s VERY different this year!
- Want to be a better engineer? Become a Historian of your station! Learn more on the July 19th webinar at 2pm EST.
- Are you interested in getting more involved by joining a committee? Come visit the NAYGN core booth at the NEI exhibition portion of the national conference.
- The HUB is moving into the Pilot phase! In December, the HUB Steering Committee requested support from industry leaders in identifying participants for the next phase of the project. We are specifically looking for 15 people to help create content, create user/developer guidelines, and test the application. Contact Sandra Stewart if you’re interested in participating.
- Are you currently enrolled at an accredited 2 or 4 year college or university with a GPA of 3.0 or above or know someone who is? Dominion is offering 30 paid internships for the summer of 2017 and $5000 in scholarships! Click here for more info. Deadline is May 2016.
Surprised that you’re getting this? We recently refreshed our membership list. If you’re a new member and are expecting this, welcome. If you’re a former member, we’d love to have you back, but we understand if you’d like to unsubscribe from future communications. You can do that via the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the email.