Congratulations to the first Continental SENSEI Award winners!
Please join us in congratulating the first 16 recipients of the NAYGN Continental SENSEI Award. The SENSEI Award – which stands for Seasoned Employee/Non-Seasoned Employee Interface – honors mentors who have gone above and beyond to help younger nuclear employees grow and thrive in their careers.
While Knowledge Transfer and Retention (KT&R) has long been identified as an area for improvement within the nuclear industry, NAYGN recognizes the excellent examples of positive KT&R happening all around us thanks to our outstanding mentors. The following award winners were selected by a NAYGN committee from the nominations submitted by NAYGN members across the continent:
- Russ Andrews, Duke Energy
- Don Baker, Southern Nuclear Company
- Tim Beidleman, Duke Energy
- Paul Bratton, Duke Energy
- Guntis “Busch” Goncarovs, NextEra Energy
- David Goetcheus, Tennessee Valley Authority
- John Gunn, Arizona Public Serice
- Rory Ingham, Bruce Power
- Nirmal Jain, Westinghouse
- John Krieger, American Electric Power
- Eric Loewen, GE Hitachi
- James Schilling, Rolls Royce
- Gary Siegfried, NextEra Energy
- Douglas Withers, Arizon Public Service
- Kevin “K.C.” Wright, Framatome Inc.
- Joe Zecca, Exelon Generation